FEMIA aims to push for a more inclusive knowledge economy, valorizing its heart: the human capital. Promoting a more inclusive economy implies to improve the management skills so as to better organize and govern the changing processes and chains of the systems.
– Materials and inputs to raise awareness on the importance of professionalizing RDI management. Example: participation in the CB-WR-MED project final conference/2nd Advanced Oxidation Proceedings conference, where more than 150 researchers, managers and directors of laboratories attended. See FEMIA ppt on “Improving RDI management skills” >>>
– Facilitate the matching between needs and expertise
– Offer facilities to its members to coach and train their team on an initiative or a project
– Support the coordination and moderation of working meetings on topics related to RDI management
– Organize thematic autumn universities.